I am looking to find a person to share with Preferably Gay!. I have recently bought this apartment and the description is plagiarised from the estate agent.
You can also view it on DAFT https://www.daft.ie/31071653
If you saw the add here first let me know when you come to view the place as it will give you a better chance.
1. Your own room.
2. Your own bathroom.
3. Your own parking space.
6. Full Use of the kitchen and all appliances.
7. Full access to the living room and TV
8. Full access to the Blacony.
9. NetFlix package
10. Other Items: Nest Thermostat, Google Mini, Chrome-Cast.
You will need a reference and a deposit of one months rent in advance.
You can move in on Wed 13/3/2019
Plagerism starts here
A spacious, beautifully decorated and well maintained two bedroom first floor apartment set in the highly sought after residential estate of Melville
Accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, modern style kitchen, very bright and spacious dining / living area, two double bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite) and family bathroom.
The location couldn't be more convenient with all local amenities on your doorstep including Charlestown Shopping Centre, Clear Water Shopping Centre, primary & secondary schools, churches, and the M50 motorway, bus routes, which make it within easy commutable distance of the City Centre.
- 2min drive to Charlestown Shopping Centre - Dunnes Stores, Odeon Cinemas and many other amenities.
- 2min drive to M50 exit
- 4min drive to Lidl and Aldi.
- 4min drive to The Wind in the Willows Pre-School.
- 5min drive to St. Josephs Girls National School.
- 5min drive to St Kevin's Boys National School.
- 5min drive to Finglas Village - Super Value, Medical Centre and many other amenities.
- 6min drive to Clearwater Shopping Centre - Tesco
- 10min drive to Dublin International Airport.
- 15min drive to DCU.
- 20min drive to Dublin City Centre.
- Busses serving this route - 9, 40, 40B, 83, 140 providing a convenient link to the city centre and surrounding areas.