Well, it was interesting to see today that blind people are among the lowest of those with a disaibility who are sexualy abused:
Someone said :
Identifying 184 people with disabilities who attended 14 rape crisis centres across the country, it found:
* 47% had a learning disability (which it said was in line with international research indicating this group was more vulnerable);
* 37% had a mobility impairment;
* 9% were deaf or had a hearing impairment;
* 5% were visually impaired or blind;
* 2% were wheelchair users.